Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Art- Talent Development

The last couple of weeks in art we have been looking at making multi-media sculptures. Our art multi-media sculptures are made from a wire skeleton then coated in newspaper, paper tape, paper mache, tinfoil and clay this is then covered in material which is sewed up to give it the appearance of skin. I am making a frilled necked lizard and to make the frill you need to put down some tissue paper and lay down a metal frame of what you are doing (a frill) on the tissue paper then coat the frame and tissue paper in glue and put another layer of tissue paper on top and blow dry it all until it turns hard. Below is a photo of my frill-necked lizard so far. I will keep you updated with my progress on my multi-media art. I have also made a clay sculpture of a gecko foot. Below there is a image of my clay art.

No comments:

Post a Comment